Banana, Apple and Yogurt Smoothie - A perfect summer drink filled with probiotics!
Banana, Apple and Yogurt Smoothie is a very simple, delicious and… packed with nurtients such as calcium,fiber and probiotics, and its perfect for the summer weather. The best part is that only takes about a few minutes to prepare, and keeps you re-charged all day. It can be taken as a breakfast or as a lunch which will boost your energy level all day long. Please give it a try, and you will love it :)
How to make Banana, Apple and Yogurt Smoothie?
- Dish Type: Vegetarian
- Yield: 2 people
- Prep Time: about 5-10 mins
- Cook Time: Not applicable
- Total Time: about 5-10 mins
- Course: Drink
- Cuisine: Indian/Nepalese
- Author: My wife, Anita
- A blender
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Apple
- 1 cup plain Yogurt
Instructions to prepare the smoothie:
- Chop the bananas and apples into cubes.
- Next, in the blender add the chopped fruits and the yogurt, (Optional: You can add a couple of ice cubes) and blend it for 2 minutes
Happy Cooking! And please let me know if you have any questions or comments.