BBQ Chicken Gizzards - turning cheap-cut meat into a fine dinning experience!
BBQ Chicken Gizzards is a delicous dish prepared with chicken gizzards, which is a cheap-cut meat but has rich texture and great addicting flavors. :) This dish is very easy to prepare and can be served as an appetizer or a main course. Please give it a try :)
How to make BBQ Chicken Gizzards?
- Dish Type: Non-Vegetarian
- Yield: 2 people
- Prep Time: about ~15 mins
- Cook Time: About 30 mins
- Total Time: about 45 mins
- Course: Main
- Cuisine: Indian/Nepalese
- Author: Myself
- An Oven
- 1 Lbs Chicken gizzards
- 1 large Onion
- 5 cloves of Garlic
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 4 Red Peppers (hot)
- 1 Tbps Vinegar
- 1 Tbps Cumin powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tbsp of Soysauce
- 2 Tbsp BBQ sauce
- Salt to taste
Instructions to prepare the BBQ Chicken Gizzards?:
- Wash and clean the Gizzards. If reuqired, cut them into desired sizes
- In a large bowl, place the gizzards; add vinegar, soysauce, pepper, garam masala, and salt. Mix well and let it marinate for at least 15 mins
- Take a tray, and add the marinated gizzards. Top with chopped onions, pepppers, garlic, ginger and hot peppers (as shown in below picture)
- Place the tray in the pre-heated oven at 450'F (232'C) for 25 min.
- Next, take the tray out of the oven and brush the BBQ sauce on top of the gizzards, generously, and place the tray in the oven for another 5 mins.
- Serve with a fresh salad or just eat it as !
Happy Cooking! And please let me know if you have any questions or comments.