Correlation analysis using R Shiny Application
R Shiny statistical output visualization app, where a user can upload their own numeric data in .csv or .txt formats, and generate a correlation matrix plots that also contains density plots and printed coefficient of correlation values. Please check it out by uploading your own data below.
- Upload your own numerical data
- Define if the data have or do not have headers
- Define what separators (comma, semicolon and tab) are used in the data
- Define if the data has quotes or no quotes
- Custom pick columns to display on the correlation matrix
- User can download “Iris.csv” file to genetrate the correlation plot